CHSSN Exchange Conference 2013
- Adaptation of Health and Social Services Initiative
- Enhancing Knowledge Initiative
- Networking and Partnership Initiative
As the three programs that CHSSN has sponsored with Health Canada funding are coming to an end of a funding cycle, the CHSSN is once again bringing all of its partners together to review and discuss the results and lessons learned from these programs.
The event has three primary objectives:
- To review the implementation of health projects aimed at English-speaking individuals and communities in Quebec;
- To share facilitating factors and obstacles encountered during the implementation of projects;
- To identify best practices.
This will be a key opportunity to develop new ideas around improving access to health and social services for English-speaking communities and individuals across the province. This will also be an excellent opportunity to develop a deeper understanding of the issues facing many communities and how those issues have been addressed through creative programing and adaptation of services.