The 4Korners is a non-profit community organization dedicated to improving access to health and social services for the English-speaking families of the MRC-Deux-Montages/Mirabel sud through a multi-faceted approach focused on creating networks, improving communications, developing partnerships, building individual and community capacity and offering prevention services to all family members in an atmosphere of mutual respect, support and empowerment.
We are here to offer the English speaking community the following services:
– Psychotherapy and art therapy
For Pre-School Children
- Stimulating programs for children focused on the development of language and social skills with an emphasis on respect for self and others while having fun.
- Once a week Drop-in Daycare
- Toy and Book lending library
- Parent groups and parent/child activities designed to encourage communication, build self-esteem and enhance parenting skills.
- A healthy meal preparation group for parents.
- Chatterbox group for parents while child is playing with other children and participating in school-readiness activities.
For seniors 60+
- Scrap booking Your Memories.
- Yoga for the rest of us.
- Support Groups
- Information Sessions on relevant topics and issues
- Comforts Calls
Other groups and the community
- Decorative Painting
- Tai Chi
- Brainwaves tutoring program
- Just for girls 12 to 17 year olds support group