Montérégie West Community Network (MWCN)
Is the initiative of English-speaking citizens who wish to enhance the quality of life in our city.
To develop a strong and vibrant English-speaking community in Montérégie West
- Bring together individuals, community groups, public organizations, professionals and businesses;
- Form partnerships and bonds within the Montérégie West community and with its neighbors;
- Encourage lifelong learning for everyone from the youth to the elderly;
- Provide information and resources to promote improved access to health and social services for all.
What we do
Working with our Monteregie West communities, we provide
- Information and resources to promote improved access to health and social services for all
- Exercise programs
- Inter-generational support
- Community-building through excursions, forums and social events
- Life-long learning
- Volunteer support, recruitment and recognition