CONNEXIONS Resource Centre is a not-for-profit community organization whose mission is to serve and promote the health, well-being and vitality of the English-speaking population of the Outaouais.
Connexions links the English-speaking community of the Outaouais to health and social services by:
- Fostering community links with public and community health and social services organizations.
- Providing information and referrals to community members.
- Actively supporting research and awareness on the needs of the community.
- Developing and delivering health promotion programs and activities.
- Promoting access through partnerships and representation.
Connexions is the name for the organizational merger of the Outaouais Health and Social Services Network (OHSSN) and the English Network Resources in Community Health (ENRICH). After the Connexions Resource Centre was opened OHSSN in 2010, the network and its sponsor organization (ENRICH) reorganized and integrated both organizations to operate out of the Resource Centre as Connexions, as legally established in 2013.
Executive Director: Danielle Lanyi
Program Coordinator: Ginie Waller
Senior’s Outreach Coordinator: Charlene Engstrom
Project Coordinator of the Pontiac Caring Community Initiative: Arnaud de la Salle
Communications & Publicity Coordinator: Natalie Filiou
How to find out more: