J W COMM INC. was created in 1994 to provide a structure for the applied research and consulting activities of the owner: Jan Warnke . Since that time it has taken on mandates in the private as well as the public sectors: The Gazette, the Société de promotion économique du Québec métropolitain, Can-West Global, Emploi Québec, Canadian Heritage, Ottawa, Ministère d’Éducation du Québec, SSQ-Groupe Financier and the CHSSN – the Community Health and Social Services Network.
- Analysis of English population profiles in the Historic Eastern Townships.
- Analysis of community membership for recruitment and retention .
- Planning and preparation for the release of the 2001 Census linguistic demographic data in December 2002!!
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Geographically referenced client knowledge base development for strategic community decision support.
- Demographic analysis and comparative analysis of population trends.
- Client profiling for business, education, health and social services.
- Development of spatially referenced information systems and applications for education, business and health and social services.
- Studies of client perceptions, attitudes and behaviours.