The Leading English Education and Resource Network (LEARN) is a non-profit organization that primarily serves the public and private Anglophone, and Aboriginal, Youth and Adult Education sectors of Québec.
We bring together the expertise and efforts of educators, students, parents and partners in our community to cultivate success for all learners.
- creates and provides access to quality learning resources
- develops and supports innovative online and blended learning approaches
- models and encourages the pedagogical use of information and communication technologies
- initiates and supports opportunities for professional growth
- fosters collaboration and sharing
- communicates information in and about our community